Part exchange your home for luxurious living at Pearl House
Part exchange event Thursday 9th June 11am – 3pm
Book your appointment today
Moving home is often listed as one of the most stressful events in our lifetime – but equally it’s an exciting time, a new chapter waiting to be written; new memories to be made.
At Pearl House, we’re dedicated to making your life run as smoothly as possible – from our luxurious homes where you can simply turn the key, unpack and relax, to our hotel-style concierge who can take care of the little things that make a big difference.
The home buying process is no different – our aim is to make it as straightforward as possible. Our knowledgeable advisors are here to guide you through the home buying journey, every step of the way. And with our part exchange scheme, we can even take away the stress of selling your existing home.
We’re partnered with one of the UK’s most experienced and trusted part exchange providers, The PX Partnership, enabling us to guarantee the sale of your existing property through a home buying process that’s straightforward and fast.
Selling your home through our part exchange process removes uncertainties, by offering you a guaranteed sale of your property. In turn, this allows you to purchase your new home at Pearl House quickly and smoothly, with no risk of chains breaking or your sale falling through.With no estate agent’s fees to pay, this option can save you thousands of pounds.
Here are just some of the reasons so many of our customers opt to take part in our part exchange scheme:
- Quick offers – no need to wait for a buyer.
- Guaranteed sale – no risk of your sale falling through.
- Fixed price – avoid last minute price re-negotiations.
- Speed – your sale can proceed quickly to secure the Pearl House home you wish to buy.
- No estate agents fees – avoiding these fees can save you a considerable sum.
- Preferred moving date – choose your moving date at the outset and make plans with confidence.
- No chain – part exchange avoids becoming part of a chain, which can cause lengthy delays.
- No EPC required – saving you time and money.
- Stress-free removals – hold the keys for both your new and old homes for up to two weeks after completion, removing the stress of moving on one day.
- Worry and hassle-free – specifically designed to ensure your move is simple and straightforward.
So, how does our part exchange process work? Once you’ve chosen which exclusive home at Pearl House you’d like to buy, we’ll ask The PX Partnership to contact you. Their expert team will arrange valuations of your current home from two local estate agents.
Once the valuations have been made, an offer on your property will be made by The PX Partnership to us, and we’ll discuss this figure with you. You’re under absolutely no obligation, and if you choose to decline the offer there will be no cost to you.
If you choose to accept the offer, we’ll contact The PX Partnership for you – who will then arrange for a survey to be undertaken, and solicitors will be instructed to commence the legal process and work towards a completion date.
Once The PX Partnership have completed the purchase of your property, you can either choose to move into your new home at Pearl House immediately, or you have the flexibility to stay in your previous property for up to two weeks, so that you can move gradually to your new apartment, making the move even more stress-free.
Book your appointment to find out more and join us at our PX event to see how part exchanging your current home can work for you.